Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanksgiving dinner by Dr IPDG JP Kamalanathan




Venue : Dr IPDG JP Kamalanathan's Residence
Date : 9th July 2009
Time : 7.30 pm

Dr IPDG JP Kamalanathan gave a Thanks giving Dinner to all the lions member of the 4 clubs in Kelantan - Lions Club of Kuala Krai, Kota Bharu, Kota Budaya and Gua Musang. The main purpose of this dinner was

- To convey his appreciation to the services rendered by all the Lions Members during his tenure as District Governor.

- To unite all the 4 clubs and foster closer relationship , better understanding and cooperation.

- Enjoy a Karaoke session and fellowship.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'll be doing my foundation in medicine. Just had my medical check-up done at klinik krai, prior to that I just heard the name of dr. nathan but never i had the chance to see him face to face.

    But today i just did, and i must say, he's a very nice and warm doctor, he gave me such a wise words on becoming a good doctor. Well for surely i'll drop by to see hi to him before I leave Malaysia for my degree next year.

    keep it up lions!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete